Daily Show: Microchipped employees in Wisconsin.
Mark Fiore: How to get the US to care about the war in Yemen.
The Dotard Трамп and His Squad of Quacks, Liars, and Grifters:
- Seth Meyers: Whistleblower claims The Dotard made “troubling” promise to foreign leader
- Rachel Maddow: WaPo—Трамп call with foreign leader prompted intel whistleblower
- Now This: 2020 Candidates unite for powerful ad on gun violence
- Stephen: Трамп’s unlikely 2020 victory plan—Wooing Hispanic voters
- Ari Melber: The federal case that can stop Трамп’s immigration plan in its tracks
- Samantha Bee: Full Frontal’s second annual Brett Kavanaugh Remembrance Act:
- Chris Hayes: It’s tough out there for a Трамп propagandist
- The Late Show: $20 bill almost escapes from The Dotard’s back pocket
- Trevor: Mike Pence’s horse bite & Lou Dobbs’s ass-kissing Трамп tribute
- Stephen: Трамп whines to reporters about Obama’s Netflix and book deals
- Jimmy Kimmel: Least favorite character in the Трамп universe
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Laurence Tribe on Трамп’s desperate legal filing and whistleblower.
- Stephen: America’s greatest security risk is The Dotard Трамп’s mouth
- The Late Show: America’s call to arms
- Now This: How Corey Lewandowski tried to obstruct this Трамп obstruction hearing
- Rachel Maddow: New details emerge as Трамп fights to quash whistleblower report
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard rants and raves about Saudi Arabian drone attack
- Stephen: Трамп defends Kavanaugh as new account of sexual assault is published
- WaPo: Lewandowski, “I have no obligation to be honest with the media”
- Now This: Трамп puts Ilhan Omar in danger again with fake 9/11 footage
- Trevor: Will Трамп go to war with Iran to defend Saudi Arabia?
- Ari Melber: Is Трамп hiding from whistleblower? Former prosecutor says he can declassify “anything”
- Stephen: Трамп is in California, raking in cash and rolling back emissions standards
- Rachel Maddow: Adam Schiff slams DOJ for isolating intel community whistleblower:
- Seth Meyers: Трамп threatens war with Iran on Saudi Arabia’s behalf
- The Late Show: Hot Wheels Трамп edition
- Now This: Sean Spicer makes “Dancing With The Stars” debut and worries about discrimination
- Samantha Bee: Dancing around the consequences
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Former NSA inspector general on whistleblower and Трамп
- Jimmy Kimmel: Impeachment will distract Трамп!
- Stephen: Corey Lewandowski testifies at contentious House Judiciary Committee hearing
- The Late Show: The nasty fly responsible for Трамп’s nasty thoughts
- Now This: The Dotard makes new, offensive comment about Hispanics.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп’s promise to foreign leader exposed
- Stephen: Трамп’s new National Security Advisor worked the A$AP Rocky case
Weird History: What was it like to be a Civil War soldier?
Jim Jefferies: Debunking myths about trans athletes.
Mental Floss: 30 Harry Potter spells and word origins.
WaPo: GM workers go on strike.
Vice News: The fight to save the dying languages of Alaska.
Samantha Bee: The Founding Fathers were not gods
- Stephen: Elizabeth Warren points out that no President gets to declare war on their own
- Seth Meyers: Andrew Yang on universal basic income and measuring our economic health
- Now This: Elizabeth Warren discusses her vision for America with Ady Barkan
- Stephen: Warren closing in on Biden in recent polls
- Trevor: Warren and Трамп’s dueling campaign rallies
- Jimmy Fallon: Slow jam the news with Senator Kamala Harris
- Stephen: Corn pop was a bad dude, but Joe Biden wasn’t scared
- Mother Jones: Warren supporters on how to win over Трамп voters
- Seth Meyers: Late Night Democratic Presidential debate, round 3
- Jimmy Fallon: Sen. Kamala Harris on women’s health and the climate crisis
- Now This: Julián Castro explains his health care vision to Ady Barkan
- Stephen: Elizabeth Warren points out that a country that elects The Dotard is already in trouble
- Jimmy Kimmel pitches new campaign slogans to Cory Booker
- Seth Meyers: Warren surges as Democrats focus on Трамп’s corruption
- Stephen: Elizabeth Warren tells a crowd of 20,000, “I am not afraid.”
Today I Found Out: In which Teddy Roosevelt makes men everywhere feel a little less manly.
Adam ruins eating.
Samantha Bee: Meet the rich—The Koch brothers.
Chris Hayes: Exxon knew about climate change long ago.
NY Times: How to disagree better.
Robert Reich: The real political battle in America.
Seth Meyers with some political news.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.